Sugar Free Strawberry Fluff
8 oz sugar free cool whip
0.3 oz sugar free strawberry Jello mix (1 package)
¾ cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
- Bring ¾ cup of water to a boil. You can easily do this by microwaving the water for about 3 minutes, or until you see bubbles.
- Whisk in jello mix into the boiling water until powder is completely dissolved. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Add about 1 cup of ice to a measuring cup and then fill with water until it measures 1 cup. Add ice water to jello mixture and stir until ice is completely melted and mixture begins to thicken.
- Whisk cool whip into the mixture until smooth and well combined
- Refrigerate fluff for about 10 minutes and stir again. Then spoon mixture into individual cups (use 4 oz jelly mason jars) or into a larger serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours until fluff is completely set.