Skillet Cajun Spiced Fish with Tomatoes
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 4 6 ounce pieces white fish fillets (flounder, fluke, tilapia)
• 3/4 cup onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
• 2 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
• 1 tbsp Cajun spice seasoning
- In a deep skillet, cook onion and garlic in olive oil on medium heat for a few minutes until soft.
- Add tomatoes, peppers and spices, stir and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Lay fish fillets in the sauce, cover and cook on medium-low until fish flakes easily, approx 12-15.
- To serve, place fish on plate and spoon sauce on top. Serve immediately.