Recipe of the Week: Skinny Deviled Eggs
• 12 eggs
• ½ C + 2 tbsp low fat plain Greek yogurt
• 1½ tsp yellow or djion mustard
• 1½ tsp white vinegar
• 1½ tsp finely chopped chives
• ¼ tsp white pepper
• salt and pepper, to taste
• paprika, for garnish
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan. Add enough water to cover eggs by about 2 inches. Bring water to a rolling boil over medium-high. Remove from heat. Cover with lid and let sit for 12 minutes. (Do not let them sit longer than 12 minutes.)
2. Remove eggs to a bowl of ice water. When eggs have cooled, remove shell and slice in half lengthwise.
3. Remove egg yolks to a bowl and arrange egg white on a plate cut side up.
4. Mix together yolks, yogurt, mustard, vinegar, chives, white pepper, salt and pepper until creamy.
5. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.