Ultimate Zucchini Salad
4 medium zucchini
Pam Olive Oil Spray
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
¼ tsp salt
1. Cut the zucchini in half and slice in into thin strips.
2. Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on medium high heat with Pam spray. Fry the zucchini for about 3 min on each side until they get brown marks and soften a little.
3. Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
4. Pour the dressing over the grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold.
5. Add to any grilled lean protein for a simple complete summer meal!