Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi
Ingredients for 1 serving
• ½ spaghetti squash, halved vertically and seeded
• Pam olive oil Spray
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 4 oz shrimp, peeled, deveined
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 lemon, zested
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• Microwave squash on high until tender, about 10 minutes. Shred the flesh of the squash and discard the skin.
• Heat Pam olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp, and cook until shrimp are pink and start to curl, about 2 minutes.
• Add the lemon zest, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and cook for 1 minute.
• Remove from heat, add parsley and shredded squash, and stir to combine.