Recipe of the Week: Skinny Spinach Dip
• Pam olive oil spray
• 2 11-ounce packages baby spinach
• 1 garlic clove, finely grated
• 1 1/2 cups plain low fat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
• Kosher salt
• Heat Pam olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add half of spinach and cook, tossing often, until just wilted; transfer to a colander and let cool. Repeat with 1 remaining spinach, adding more Pam as needed. Squeeze spinach well to remove excess water, then coarsely chop.
• Mix chopped spinach, garlic, yogurt, cilantro, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl; season with salt. Serving with assorted veggies. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.