2 Fresh Peaches
1/8 cup Water
1 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice
1. Peel peaches by pouring boiling water over the peaches for 30 sec. or peel with a paring
2. Chop peaches into chunks and put in a blender or food processor.
3. Add Water and Lime Juice and blend until smooth in consistency.
4. Pour into a 9×13 pan and freeze in freezer for one to two hours.
5. Stir a few times so that it does not freeze into a solid block.
6. Stir and whip it up with a fork so it has a nice slushy consistency.
7. Serve immediately in a cold dish.
8. Makes 2 small servings.