Parmesan Chicken and Kale Salad
• Pam Olive Oil spray
• 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 medium yellow onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Pinch red pepper flakes
• 1 large bunch flat-leaf kale (about 12 ounces), stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup dry white wine
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat the Pam in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the onion, garlic, and pepper flakes to the skillet. Sauté until the onions are starting to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the kale, wine, and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is just tender.
- Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Add the Parmesan and lemon juice and stir to combine. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed.