Recipe of the Week: Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 container (5 ounce) low fat plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon any Mrs. Dash seasoning blend
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
3. Spread over chicken breasts. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned. Serve immediately.