Cucumber Tomato Cauliflower Rice Salad
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 (8 ounce) cucumber, chopped, 2 cups
- 1 pint heirloom tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- Place cauliflower rice in microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 Tablespoons water; cover and microwave until al dente, about 3 minutes. timing will depend on the wattage of your microwave. Uncover and cool slightly.
- In serving bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, kosher salt, pepper and cilantro until blended.
- Stir in cauliflower rice, cucumber and tomatoes. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Serve with grilled lean meat or shrimp to make a meal!