Cauliflower Rice Breakfast Stir Fry
• 2-3 Strips of Turkey bacon
• Veggies like asparagus, onion, green beans, spinach, kale and squash
• 1.5 cup cauliflower rice – frozen or fresh
• Seasonings like garlic powder, turmeric powder, salt and pepper
• 1-2 eggs
• PAM cooking Spray
1. Cook the turkey bacon in a pan over low heat. Remember slow and low to make it evenly cooked. Cook until almost to desired crispness
2. Chop veggies while the bacon cooks.
3. Remove bacon from the pan, spray pan with PAM Spray.
4. Add veggies to pan and cook over medium low heat. Add vegies that take longest to cook first like onions or squash and add greens like spinach or kale to the pan last
5. Season veggies with desired seasonings. Add cauliflower rice and chopped cooked bacon to the pan and mixed together with veggies. Saute until rice is fully cooked about 5 minutes.
6. While veggies are cooking prepare an egg or eggs to put on top. Fried or poached eggs work best.
7. Plate the cauliflower rice and top with an egg or two.