Cauliflower Potato Salad
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2/3 cup Low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/3 cup Onion (finely diced)
- 1/3 cup Celery (finely diced)
- 2 large Egg (hard boiled, chopped)
- Chives (for garnish – optional)
1. Cook the cauliflower on the stove or in the microwave.
Stove method: Boil a pot of water with a tablespoon of salt. Add the cauliflower, and simmer until very tender (about 5 minutes). Drain well.
Microwave method: Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of water. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper, until smooth.
3. Stir the cauliflower, onion, celery, and egg together with the dressing. If desired, garnish with chives and additional paprika.