Garlic Shrimp Foil Packs
• 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
• 3-4 cups chopped zucchini or your favorite vegetables
• 4 cloves garlic minced
• 2 tablespoons minced cilantro or parsley
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• Salt and Pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Place the shrimp and veggie mixture on the foil. Fold the foil over the shrimp to seal.
- Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp and vegetables are cooked through. Serve with a salad.