Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serves 3 to 4
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• 1 ⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1 ⁄3 cup rice vinegar
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 3 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
• 2 TBSP fresh parsley finely chopped
• 1 Tsp dry mustard
• 1 TBSP fresh cracked black pepper
• 6 cloves garlic minced
• 1 1/4 lb pork loin clean and trimmed
1. Combine all marinade ingredients and place the pork tenderloin in a plastic zip bag and marinate for at least 5-6 hours. I let it marinate all day.
2. Heat your grill to high heat. When it is hot, add the pork tenderloin (reserve the marinade) and close the lid. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
3. Flip the tenderloin, (don’t change the temperature), close the lid, and set the timer for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the grill off but don’t open the lid. Set another timer for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, check to make sure the pork has reached 145 degrees F in the center.
6. Remove from the grill and let sit for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
7. Meanwhile, add the remaining marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, about 1 minute will do you. Add water if you like a thinner sauce.