Cucumber Feta Rolls
• 2 cucumbers
• 6 ounces crumbled reduced fat feta
• 3 tablespoons low fat plain Greek yogurt
• 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 tablespoons finely diced sundried tomatoes or red bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon roughly chopped dill or oregano
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• pinch of pepper, or to taste
- Thinly slice the cucumbers longways on a mandoline at a 2mm thick setting.
- Alternatively, you can use a vegetable peeler if you do not have a mandoline.
- Lay the cucumbers on top of a paper towel lined cutting board while you prepare the filling.
- Add the feta and yogurt to a medium bowl.
- Mash to combine using a fork.
- Add the bell pepper or sun dried tomatoes, dill, lemon, and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir well to combine. In a bowl, mash the feta using a fork.
- Place 1 – 2 teaspoons of mixture at one end of a cucumber strip and roll up. Secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining strips. If not serving immediately, chill until ready to serve.