Bruschetta Chicken Zoodle Bowls
Ingredients – Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 chicken breasts 1/2 lb each
- 2 large zucchinis spiralized into app. 4 cups zoodles
- Pam Olive Oil Spray
Ingredients – Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- 3 roma tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions – Tomato Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine all of the tomato basil bruschetta ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve the bowls.
Instructions – Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
1. Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and basil.
2. Add to a large plastic bag with the chicken and marinate for up to 8 hours, I would recommend at least an hour.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side.
4. While the chicken is grilling, add Pam Olive Oil Spray to a large skillet, then add the zucchini noodles and saute 3-5 minutes.