Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in cubes
• 2 bell peppers seeded and cut in 2 inch pieces
• 1 large onion cut in 2 inch pieces
Lemon Garlic Marinade
• 1 juice and zest of lemon
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• 4 cloves garlic grated
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
• 2 TBSP rice vinegar
1. Place cubed chicken, bell peppers and onion chunks into one large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together marinade: lemon juice through rice vinegar. Drizzle marinade over the chicken and vegetables. Toss to coat.
3. Let chicken and vegetables marinade for 20 minutes or room temperature or refrigerated for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
4. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat and thread meat and vegetables on to kabobs, alternating between each.
5. Grill 2-3 minutes per side, rotating four times, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.