Sundried Tomato and Dill Greek Yogurt Dip
• 1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes not oil-packed
• 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 garlic clove minced
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes to soften. Drain and squeeze dry in paper towel.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the yogurt, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and garlic.
- Pulse and blend, scraping down the sides several times, until smooth.
- Add the dill and pulse to combine.
- Serve with raw vegetables.