Recipe of the Week: Tuna Broccoli Slaw
• 3 tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
• juice of ¼ lemon
• zest of ¼ lemon
• 2 (5 ounce) cans Wild Albacore Tuna in water
• 1 (10 ounce) package Broccoli Slaw
• Salt & black pepper, to taste
• 1 boiled egg, chopped slices
Start by adding Greek yogurt, mustard, pickles, lemon juice, and lemon zest to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
Next add tuna and the water from the cans to the bowl and mix well.
Then, add broccoli slaw mix and toss until well combined. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Plate with chopped boiled egg slices.