Recipe of the Week: Salmon with Garlic Mushrooms
For the salmon
• 3½oz salmon fillet, skin removed
• 1 lime, juice only
• olive oil, for drizzling
• ½ tsp dried chili flakes
• 1 tsp ground paprika
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the mushrooms and broccoli
• Olive oil Pam spray
• 3½oz button mushrooms, sliced
• 3½oz broccoli, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the salmon fillet on a Pam sprayed baking tray. Drizzle over the lime juice and a little olive oil. Sprinkle with the chili flakes and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, heat more Pam in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and stir-fry until cooked to your liking. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, then stir in the parsley. Serve immediately with the salmon.