Mediterranean Breakfast Bowl
• 1/3 cup cucumber, diced (52 grams)
• 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, diced (approximately 39 grams or 4 to 5 grape tomatoes)
• 1/4 cup reduced fat crumbled feta
• 2 hard boiled eggs
• ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, minced
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic with lemon juice. Let sit for 5 minutes (to remove bite from garlic). Then, whisk in olive oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare bowl: Make hard boiled eggs and chop into smaller, bite-size chunks. In a bowl, combine eggs, diced cucumber and tomato. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Finish and serve: Gently combine bowl ingredients with prepared dressing. Serve.